International Section Rules
Welcome to Pickuperos.com
International Section. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this post, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members.
- 1. Read up before asking! There are many guides, FAQs and each forum has a dedicated Q&A thread with additional info.
2. Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
3. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
4. Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
5. Be nice to each other and respect the moderators. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message.
6. Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
7. No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature (e.g. anything you don't own and/or have downloaded), asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
8. No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10. Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
11. The official language of this section is English. Outside you can also participate using a translator into Spanish language.
12. Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
13. Political discussion not directly related to forum issues are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
14. Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
15. No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
Using the forum means you accept this rules, please understand that this rules are necessary, if you are not agree with them, please don't post.
Any query about forum use, please don't hesitate to contact Administrator/Moderators, we're here to help you.
Thank you for understanding PickUperos.com